Looking for coverage? Click below to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Quote Form
Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Add Driver to Existing Auto Policy
Add Vehicle to Existing Auto Policy
Auto Accident Claim
Remove Driver from Existing Auto Policy
Remove Vehicle from Existing Auto Policy
Request ID Card for Auto Policy
Winter Maintenance Tips for Your Vehicle
What is Auto Insurance Fraud and How Can You Avoid It?
Preparing Your Car For Hail
What Qualifies as a Total Loss for Car Insurance?
Do You Need More Than Liability Insurance on Your Old Car
Does a Seatbelt Ticket Raise Your Insurance Rates?
Read more auto insurance articles here
Laredo Auto Insurance
Edinburg, McAllen, Mission and surrounding areas in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas
Car Insurance for Drivers in Edinburg, Mission, McAllen and Across the Rio Grande Valley of Texas
Whether you have a new car or an old truck, you will need an insurance policy suited for your coverage needs both on and off the road. Accidents can cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars, especially when injuries are involved. Without the right auto insurance policy, you could face paying these expenses out of pocket.
The insurance professionals at Raymond Longoria Insurance are dedicated to pairing you with a reliable and affordable auto insurance policy tailored for your needs.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
A full coverage auto insurance policy through Raymond Longoria Insurance may include:
- Comprehensive Coverage: Comprehensive coverage provides compensation for damages to the insured vehicle due to fire, wind, hail, falling objects, theft, vandalism and other incidents not involving collision.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage provides compensation for damages to the insured vehicle due to collision with another vehicle or object.
- Liability: Liability insurance covers bodily injury and property damage the driver may cause someone else while operating the insured vehicle.
- Medical Payments: Medical payments coverage helps with medical expenses for the driver and their passengers after an accident.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist: This coverage covers accidents involving a driver not carrying insurance.
Is Texas a No Fault State?
Texas is considered a fault state, or at-fault state, when it comes to car accidents. This means that the driver who is declared responsible for the accident may be expected to provide compensation both for themselves and the others involved in the accident.
Insure Your Vehicle
Get your vehicle insured with Raymond Longoria Insurance today. Call us at 888-296-0345 or fill out an online quote form to connect with a dedicated agent.
Common Auto Insurance Questions
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Every driver’s car insurance needs are different, although full coverage is generally recommended. Speak with an insurance agent about how much coverage is right for your vehicle.
How Much Does Auto Insurance Cost?
The cost of auto insurance varies depending on your location, vehicle type and value, driving record, credit score, coverage limits and other factors. Fill out a
to find out how much you can save on car insurance.
What Auto Insurance is Required by Law?
Car insurance requirements vary by state. In Texas, all drivers must carry at least:
- $30,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $60,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $25,000 property damage liability
Thank you for your interest in Raymond Longoria Insurance. We work on behalf of our clients not carriers to bring you the best coverage and rates. Please feel free to call our office at 888-296-0345 or email your questions and an insurance professional will reply promptly.